INTERESTED IN BECOMING A NILEAD GUEST BLOGGER?
If you have exceptional writing and/or design skills and would like to share your expertise and experience, we'd love to hear from you. Please take some time to review this entire page -- it should answer any question you have about what kind of content we're looking for and how the submission process works.
The Contents Of Every Post We Publish
As a Digital Agency, Web services provider, we are interested in publishing contents that can help website owners, marketers, designers and developers in one way or another. We prioritize posts that are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers something new about the digital world.
There are a few criteria for the posts we publish on our site:
- Original contents: we will not publish anything that has been published elsewhere.
- Compelling arguments, high-quality writing. We prefer casual, helpful posts and try to stay away from posts that use too many buzzwords.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and external content referenced.
- No more than one link to your website in the body of the post.
The Type Of Post We Accept
We accept these post types:
- Canonical: in-depth knowledge and takeaways that are supported by original examples, data, and graphics.
- Graphics: Infographic or SlideShare created by the author to explain difficult concepts/topics visually.
- Broad: business, trendy topics that are lighter in nature and do not necessarily contain any takeaways.
We will not accept posts that are too promotional, offensive or overly critical. While we do allow including links in the contents (see above), the links must be relevant and well placed within the article.
How To Submit Your Guest Post
Please email guestpost [at] nilead [dot] com with the following:
- Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.